Tuesday 3 December 2019

Donald Trump and the wall

If Donald Trump asked me for opinion on the wall I would kind of disagree, I do not really see the purpose and if someone wants to cross the border, they should be able to cross the border.
Here is a little information about the wall and Donald Trump.

Donald Trump the president of the United States built a wall between Mexico and the U.S.A.
Donald Trump was elected as America ́s President in 2016, and promised he would put the wall
between U.S.A and Mexico.
Donald Trump wanted people to stop crossing the American-Mexican border.
Earlier this year a caravan came through the South and Central America on its way to the
American-Mexican border. The people were heading to America to find jobs and better life.

Some people strongly agreed others strongly disagreed about the wall.
Do you agree or disagree?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jennah my name is Marcus from Owairaka school and I'm in Room 23.
    I like the way you explained why you don't like the way how Donald Trump built the wall between USA and Mexico. Maybe try to add a little more information.
    you should visit blog at odsmarcusf.blogspot.com.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marcus, thank you for your feedback.
      Next time I will add more information to my blog post.

      Delete
  2. Hi Jenneh my name is William from Room 23 @ Owairaka District School, I really liked how you put this in paragraphs. If I had a word with Donald trump I will ask them to bust the wall down ,Anyway Thanks for sharing your learning.

    You should check out my blog (https://odswilliamk.blogspot.com/)
    blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi William, thank you so much for your positive feedback.
      I like what you said about what you would do about the wall.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post