Wednesday 25 December 2019

A interview with Steven Adams

I have chosen for the Summer Learning Journey to interview Steven Adams. Not literally but if I had to interview a basketball player, Steven Adams.
Here are five questions I would ask Steven Adams.

How old were you went you first started playing basketball?

Do you miss living in New Zealand?

Why do you want play basketball in America instead of New Zealand?

If you did not play basketball, what other sport would you play?

When you were a kid was playing basketball professionally your dream job?

What basketball player would you pick? Why?
What questions would you ask him/her?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jennah, this is Kieryn from the Summer Learning Journey.
    Well done for creating this list of 5 questions you would ask Steve Adams!
    You have really thought deeply about what you want to know, and have come up with some awesome questions to ask.
    ‘Why do you play basketball in America rather than New Zealand?’ is a fantastic question. I know that in America there is much more of a demand for sports such as basketball, where in New Zealand we are mainly focused on our rugby. It would be interesting to hear Steve Adam’s response and find out what his reasons are.
    ‘How old were you when you first started playing basketball?’ is another great question to ask. It takes a lot of practise to get good at something, so I would assume Steve Adams must have started playing at such a young age to have gotten where he is today.
    What made you choose Steve Adams for this activity?
    Do you play any sports? If so, what would your answers be if somebody asked you these questions?
    Nga mihi

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post