Wednesday 25 December 2019

Superhero for a week

If I could be a Superhero for a week the 3 powers I would want are half reality and half imaginative.
Number one: Read peoples mind
It would be awesome you could read everything in the mind of someone, but imagine if you were on the other end. Someone else reading your mind, you would have no privacy.
Number two: The ability to read a text or book really fast
It might sound boring but you could get your homework done lightning speed. Once you have read the text for homework you can do other fun things.
Number Three: For the last one I do not really know.
What 3 powers would you want? why/why not?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jennah, this is Kieryn from the Summer Learning Journey.
    Well done for participating in the Summer Learning Journey and creating this post about the three superpowers you would most like to have for a day!
    Reading people’s minds would definitely be an interesting power to have. Although it may be nice to know what something was thinking, it could be better not to know what was going on in someone’s mind if you suspected there might be unkind thoughts like the examples in your graphic. You might feel a responsibility to do something or tell someone and that could put you in an awkward position.
    I have always wanted to be able to read texts extremely fast, so I appreciate how this power is number two on your list!
    Like you have said, if you had to do a reading for school you could easily get in done in under a minute and then move onto other things that need to get done.
    Do you think that you would recall all of the information in a book if you were able to read it super fast?
    Coming up with three superpowers is quite tricky!
    If I could choose a superpower for a day, I would pick being able to communicate with animals. I think it would be great to walk around a park and chat to the birds, or even have a conversation with my kitten.
    Do you have any pets? If so, what questions would you ask them if you got the chance to talk to them?
    Keep up the excellent work!
    Nga mihi

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post