Friday 3 January 2020

My book review

Summer Learning Journey book review.
My book review is on the story Guts, by Raina Telgemeier.
Here is a little bit about the story.
One day Raina was feeling really sick her and her family thought it was just the flu, but eventually it turned into something way bigger. Raina was getting sick because she had a fear of vomiting. She stopped eating and gave all her food to her friends at school, but after going to therapy she starting getting over her fear of vomit.

What story would you do your report on?

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jennah, that sounds like an interesting book. You’ve summarised it super well and I’m keen to read it. Was her flu brought on because she couldn’t vomit, or did she not get better because of her phobia?

    It’s great to hear Raina overcame her fear. Are you scared of anything? Sometimes I’m scared of cows, I got chased by one as a kid but thankfully I’m slowly getting over it.

    Don’t forget to cite your images. Keep up the great work!

    Ngā mihi maioha,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post