Wednesday 27 May 2020

Ian Rider

Ian Rider is Alex's uncle. Today I had to support some ideas on a slide.
Here are my supporting ideas. I hope you like them.

1.

  •  Because when Alex went to the breaker yard he found his uncles car with bullet holes in the side of the car.
  • Because one guy from the bank was carrying a pistol.
2.
  • because he has no more family members alive anymore 
  • since the housekeeper's visa is expiring and she isn't getting paid anymore. 

  •  3.  Ever since he had a very non bank folders in his work desk
  • Also because his boss carries around a pistol.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post