Thursday 14 May 2020

Figurative Language

W.A.L.T. Identify different figurative language features
For Writing this morning I made a slideshow on 8 different kinds of figurative language.
It has... Onomatopoeia, Simile, Metaphor, Personification, Hyperbole, rhyme, imagery and alliteration.
There are definitions, example and a picture for each one.
The last slide actually has one of my favourite songs. It is Sunkissed by Khai Dreams. I had to highlight the figurative language in the song. Here is my DLO, I don't want to give away anymore spoilers.

2 comments:

  1. What a great slide show Jennah. You have really explained each different language feature. My favourite one is the Imagery I love your example. Did this take you long to do as you have put a lot of work into it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Judkins,
      It took me quite a while to do. Since I had to get the definition and think up an example.
      And getting the song to stay together took a million years.
      Thanks for your comment.
      From Jennah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post