Monday 25 May 2020

Alex Rider

For Reading today I did a mind map on Ian Rider and drew a picture of him.
You probably can't read the bubbles so I wrote what they said just below.

The first one in the top left corner says: He actually doesn't work for a bank, because he had very strange folders in his office desk.

In the top right corner it says: He was actually shot instead of being in a car crash.

Beneath the top right corner says: Ian was kind of a sentimental guy. He didn't tend to show it but at his work office there was an image of Alex to prove it.

Beneath the top left corner it has: Ian worked at Royal and General.

Finally the last one has: Ian worked for Mr (Alan) Blunt.

Here is an image I drew of Ian Rider.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post