Sunday 10 May 2020

Powerful Pokemon Facts

W.A.L.T. identify the most important information and share it with others
For Reading today I did a google drawing about Pokemon, Pokemon is a mobile game were you capture Pokemon as your pets. Have you ever played Pokemon Go? Pokemon Go is the mobile game, the creator Satoshi Tajiri created Pokemon after his childhood hobby, collecting insects. So then he added his love for video games.
Here is my DLO, do you know anything about Pokemon?
Can you name 3 Pokemon?
Do you think my google drawing is too crowded?

2 comments:

  1. Jennah, your blog posts get more amazing each time you post! I love how you have added facts into your description especially as they relate so well with the topic your are introducing. I remember watching Pokemon growing up and always thought they had been around before I was born... I didn't realise I was older than Pokemon.

    I really love how you have spread your facts around.

    3 Pokemon... Charmander, Pikachu and Squirtle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha Miss Holland,
      Thanks for you comment, I also have watched Pokemon because my brother is into it. I thought Pokemon was a lot older to. I really liked how you named the 3 Pokemon from the question I asked.
      From Jennah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post