Sunday 3 May 2020

My arcade game

For technology this week we are to create a game for an arcade out of cardboard and recycled stuff. I made a shooting hoops game. There are 4 paper balls and a hoop, the aim of the game is to get as many balls into the hoop in a row. The game I made is called Swish, even though it doesn´t make a Swish sound I thought that name would fit perfectly. If you were to make a cardboard game what would you make? We had to submit the picture of the game with a drawing of what it was going to look like when it was being planned, and we also had to have an inspiration board. The inspiration board has to have stuff like facts about the games and pictures. I added an image of my game, the drawing I did and the slideshow I did for the inspiration board. Do you like the inspiration board?





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post