Sunday 3 May 2020

Super Similes

W.A.L.T. Identify what a simile is and show an example.
For Writing today I had to create a digital learning object. I decided to go with a google drawing.
We had to have our own picture, 4 examples of a simile, a simile in a song and the definition of a simile. Some songs with similes are Diamonds by Rihanna, Special by Six60, wade in your waters by Common Kings and Happy by Pharrell Williams. Do you know any others? Here is my DLO. Do you like my pug in a mug?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post