Sunday 19 April 2020

D.E.A.R.

For D.E.A.R. today I read The Land of Stories Worlds Collide, by Chris Colfer. The part I read was about this boy Archie and a girl Alex who meet in each others dream, and Alex was cursed by a witch. So Archie wants to save his friend. On the next page it is chapter 5. This chapter was about Alex's brother Conner. He is trying to get to New York with, Red, Goldilocks, Hero (Goldilocks son), Jack and Bree. They had to use other peoples ID's (people that they know) so they could board the plane.Also they brang swords and axes with them.They had to go to the airport and since some of them were fairy tale characters so they had never been to and airport and it was very overwhelming.

What you enjoyed and why?
I enjoyed how they had to use other peoples IDs so they could board the plane and how they brang a sword and an axe. I liked it because it was funny how they tried to do that.

What do you think will happen next?
I think that when they reach New York they will get split up and then meet again later on in the story.
The Land of Stories: Worlds Collide Audiobook by Chris Colfer ...
What book are you reading at the moment?

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting book. I really like the plot and characters. It sounds like a book that will have lots of interesting events in every chapter.

    The part you explained that you liked sounds interesting, I am surprised they pulled it off. How do you think they managed that?

    I am reading a book about the second world war. It is really good. How many chapters does this book have? Is it a physical book or on Epic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Holland
    My book is a physical book and it has 24 chapters but they are big chapters.
    I think they managed to pull it of by saying nothing else about themselves and by quickly showing the people at the airport.
    Thanks for your comment Miss Holland
    From Jennah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post