Monday 20 April 2020

Relaxing Reading

For D.E.A.R. today I read The Land of Stories Worlds Collide.
This time what I read was this.
Conner and Bree got out their plane tickets and ID's. They knew sneaking Jack, Goldilocks, Hero and Red was going to be difficult. Conner had a feeling the officer would be able to tell that Jack, Goldilocks and Red were using fake ID's. He told them to say something really random. Then Conner and Bree went through to the officer. After a few people went by Jack and Goldilocks (with Hero) went through to the officer. While Conner and Bree were waiting in the metal detector line Jack and Goldilocks came to join them. They had to make up really random stuff so the officer wouldn't get suspicous. Then Red went through to the officer, if anyone was to get caught it was Red. Surprisingly the officer let her go straight through. But he said something that made Red absolutely sceam. When Red got through to the metal detector everyone was wondering what he had said. "He said I looked great in this photo". Then once they got past the metal detector Goldilocks, Jack and Red all split up to go look at different stores. Conner took Goldilocks to a cafe and then took Jack to a sports bar, he tried explaining the sports on the tv but Jack didn't believe him. Then Bree took Red to shops, Bree found it hard to keep up with Red though since she would ru to different stores all the time. 15 mintues before that had to board they all meet together and got ready to board.
That was all I read today. What story are you reading at the moment?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like such a great chapter, filled with lots of action and adventure. What do you think will happen next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha Miss Holland
      I reacon next they will make it to New York but eventually something will go wrong.
      From Jennah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post