Wednesday 29 April 2020

Silent reading

For silent reading today I read a comic called Big Nate From the top. It was about a boy around 11 who hates school, always gets into detention, has a very messy locker and makes fun of his teachers.
I enjoyed the part where his Dad took him to get a Back to School outfit. The dad kept picking plaid and brown jeans. Then Nate went to try on blue ripped jeans his dad said he is not  paying for jeans that are already ripped but then the played tug of war with them and then the lady made him pay for a split pair of ripped jeans.
Every page is a different comic strip so I do not know what will happen next with Nate.

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting child! I am glad that you and the rest of the class aren't like that!

    Oh my goodness, that is so funny, they split the pants! What would you have dressed Nate in and why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha Miss Holland
      I am also glad none of us are like him.
      If I could have dressed Nate I would have put him in black track pants with a hoodie.
      From Jennah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post