Wednesday 15 April 2020

Reading

For Reading today we had to spend 15 minutes reading a book, either a physical book or an online one. I went on Epic an online book website. I read National Geographic Kids Ultimate Weird but True. It was a book about facts about inventions, bugs/animals and other things. Here is a picture.
I had facts like There are enough Carbon Atoms in the human body to make about 9,000 pencils or Starlight colours the universe beige-white. Astronomers call it Cosmic latte.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennah, Epic sounds like an interesting site. I like how you managed to get a picture on your report and it had the fact as well. Great work. Do you like reading online or do you prefer a book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour Mrs Rooney,
      I like both, sometimes when I can not find anything to read physically I just read an online one on Epic.
      From Jennah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post