Tuesday 14 April 2020

Year 5 Camp

For Math we had to book a camp for the Year 5's I chose Camp Twinkl Wilderness. I was more expensive then Camp Twinkl Lake but Camp Wilderness had better quality, the activities were more fun and there were cabins instead of tents. Even though the year 5's aren't really going to Camp Wilderness it as fun to do. There were questions at the bottom which are in my slideshow.
With this piece of work we had a couple things to keep in mind. There was a $70 budget per person, there had to be 4 activities and Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Below is my slideshow.
Do you like the activities I chose?

2 comments:

  1. Ka mau te wehi! Jennah, fantastic work. I love how you have shown your process. I agree with you, camp 2 seemed to be the better option even though it was a little more exspensive.

    Why did you choose those 4 activities?

    You said that it costs $69 per student, how much would it cost if there were 26 students altogether?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennah, your camp sounds like a lot of fun. I'm with you that cabins are much better than tents. One of my favourite activities would be the abseiling. I am a bit worried about how hungry I'm would get though as you have only ordered one of each meal and there are 2 nights accommodation. Did you intend the campfire cooking to be one meal?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post