Wednesday 22 April 2020

Protractors

W.A.L.T. Describe different angles and their roles in rotations.
For Math today we are to do a worksheet on protractors and what degrees they are indicating. We also had to make a digital learning object to teach people about how to use a protractor. Protractors are great at helping you work out the degree of an angle. You put the vertex of the shape into a little hole and then line up the angle with the zero mark. Here is my digital learning object (DLO). Do you know how to use a protractor?

4 comments:

  1. Jennah, I am so impressed with your work ethic and your positive attitude you have towards learning. You have described what you have done really well, I really like how you have explained how to read the protractor too.

    Your DLO will definitely help those who don't know.

    What did you find the hardest when learning about protractors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour Miss Holland
      Thanks for your positive comment
      The hardest part about learning protractors was remembering which line of numbers to read, if that makes sense.
      From Jennah

      Delete
  2. Great read Jennah. Yes I know how to read a protractor, mind you it’s been a while.

    How helpful does a protractor make it for you to figure out the angles?


    Love
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha Mum,
      The protractor makes it a lot easier because all you have to do is line up the protractor and read the measurement.
      Thanks for your positive feedback.
      From Jennah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post