Wednesday 15 April 2020

Instructions

For Writing we are to make instructions on how to make a bed. We also had to make a picture version. My instructions are below the picture version. Do you like the colour bed I chose? Can you read the picture version alright?



Materials
-Bed
-sheets
-pillow
-pillowcases
-person
-duvet
-decorative pillows (optional)


  1. Put bottom sheet on bed, smooth it out
  2. Put the top sheet on and tuck it in.
  3. Put duvet cover on and flatten out wrinkles
  4. Put pillowcases on your pillows
  5. Add pillows to bed tidy
  6. Add decorative pillows (optional)
  7. Sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post