Tuesday 21 April 2020

The Land of Stories Worlds Collide

Today for Drop Everything And Read I read.... The Land of Stories Worlds Collide.
This chapter I read to day was about:
Conner and Bree got everyone into there seats ready t take flight. Bree said ¨Conner I have something to say it is very serious¨ ¨go on Bree I can handle anything¨. ¨Okay so when I went to Connecticut Emmerich and I went to a castle. At the castle there was a mirror, Mother Goose had put a spell on the portal so anyone who didn´t have magic in their blood couldn´t come back through the portal. Emmerich and I went through the portal together but we were both able to come back. So I went to see my family in Connecticut and talked to them. They said I was related to the Brothers Grimm. And it was true. Since Emmerich is my cousin she made it through. My family also has a group called the sisters Grimm and they can create portals from the Fairy-tale world to the Otherworld. One day they noticed people going from the fairy-tale land to the Otherworld without their help. They discovered it wasn´t magic but it was science. They say every so often the Fairly-tale world and the Otherworld collide and make portals to access each other. Sooner or later the worlds were going to collide permanently and instead of a portal they are going to have a bridge from the Otherworld. It is going to be in the middle of New York. That was all I read today. Are you writing any stories lately?
Worlds Collide | The Land Of Stories Wiki | Fandom

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, imagine finding out you are related to the Brothers Grimm, how would you feel if you were told that?

    They have some very interesting stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Holland,
      If I was told I was related to the Brothers Grimm I would be... very shocked and surprised.
      From Jennah

      Delete
  2. Nope I’m not writing anything at the
    Moment - but I am still reading my book (when I get time 😂) Great over view of your book 👍

    Love
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mum,
      I hope you get more time to read your book.
      Thanks for your compliment.
      From Jennah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post