Monday 20 April 2020

Instructions and Infographic

W.A.L.T: Write specific instructions
For Writing today I was to write instructions for how to brush my teeth and make an infographic to go with it. My Instructions are above the DLO. Have you ever made and instructional writing before?

Materials
Tooth Brush
Toothpaste
Sink
Water
Teeth


Instructions
1- First grab your toothbrush.
2- Place a small amount of toothpaste onto your toothbrush carefully.
3- Turn on the tap and wet toothbrush and toothpaste.
4- Open your mouth and run the toothpaste all over your teeth with the toothbrush.
5- Spit out your toothpaste (don’t swallow toothpaste) into the sink.
6- keep brushing
7- Spit out the toothpaste into the sink.
8- Next rinse your toothbrush with water.
9- Wash your face.

10- Put the toothbrush away.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennah, fantastic job on creating such clear instructions with a great visual infographic! I really like how you have used some of time connectives. Make sure that you remember to use adverbs and imperative verbs with your instructions.

    I wonder if you could be more specific on how to brush your actual teeth. How could you explain that for younger kids so they know how to brush them properly.

    Keep up your great work.

    P.S your infographic is off the page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Holland
      Thank you very much,
      next time I will add adverbs and imperative verbs.
      I will go and fix my DLO so it is on the page properly.
      From Jennah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post