Thursday 16 April 2020

Instructions

For Writing today we were to write instructions for How To Make Cereal. We also had to make an infographic. My Infographic is down the bottom and my instructions are beneath m question. Do you have any instructions on how to do something?

What will you need:
  • Bowl
  • Spoon
  • Cereal (your choice)
  • milk

Step One
First grab your bowl and put it on your surface

Step two
Grab your cereal an open the box

Step three
Carefully pour cereal in a bowl up to half way.

Step four
Grab milk and undo the lid

Step five
Pour a little bit of milk into the bowl with the cereal.

Step six

Next put your spoon inside the bowl with the tail sticking out


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Jennah, this is amazing. You infographic is amazing and shows us how to make cereal in such a clear manner. Your instructions are so clear too. I like how you have used time connectives, adverbs and topic appropriate words.

    Have you gotten anyone to try and follow your instructions? Did it work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Holland,
      Thanks for the comments, it is really appreciated.
      I have not gotten any one to try my instructions.
      From Jennah

      Delete
  2. Love the instructions Jennah.

    You’ve made this at home so many times Over locked down you’ll be a pro. You miss the most important part tho “eating” 😂

    Maybe see if Jospeh can follow these instructions next?

    Love
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bula Mum,
      Thanks for your lovely and awesome comments.
      I love how you comment on my posts.
      We will see if Joseph can follow the instructions.
      From Jennah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post